Monday, October 13, 2014

Time for a miniseries

Now that the Pintrest project has wrapped at the house and life is back to normalcy, it is time for updates. Rather than 1 enormous post I will take the time to write one for each of the members of our house. I will start with pets in this post. Before E.Nor aka short round aka stay puff was born we lost our Big Dumb Animal, Kate Monster. Today we had to put down our other dog, June Bugg. I have been crying my eyes out but the doctor, who is a friend, agreed with my diagnosis and decision. Doesn't make it any better.

I wouldn't trade anything for the time I got to spend with that girl and her endless howling. She will be missed.

I will say however, no more dogs until there are no more diapers. Maybe longer but I can't see me being dog-less forever. Stupid dogs and their weaseling their way into our emotions.
Not Mr. Fabulous and JuneBugg but close. 

1 comment: