Monday, October 13, 2014

Supermodels and Dolphins

The Supermodel is as beautiful and talented as ever. No real change there. She has begun to attend yoga classes with The Ginger. There are several issues associated with this.

First, the instructor hates her and life apparently. This person, still not sure of gender, is only referred to as a heavy breather that likes to punish my wife and everyone else in the class. At some point she almost stood up and walked out. Oh my Latina wife. She claims this woman makes up yoga positions that aren't real. The dolphin being her least favorite. Apparently, she dolphined for hours one day. What I gather is that it is a series of push ups? No idea.

This is like a dolphin but way easier and if her trainer looked like this
she would go way more often I am sure. Also, who wears a necklace
when they work out. I say this picture was photoshopped.

Second issue: She feels better. She has more energy. She has lost more IHadABaby weight. We discussed how everyone in our city now only knows her body shape as either pregnant or recently pregnant. I am referring to her as a recovering pregnant. It is a real issue. I digress, she is happy. This brings us to the real issue.

Issue Three: Apparently BigCat needs to exercise so he can feel the same way.... Fat and Happy has been evicted from his happy place. I start this week. Not sure what I am starting but there is time blocked out on our family calendar for me to go do something. Lift weights? Swim? Spin? Who knows. She is also demanding that I find a personal trainer so as to make me go.

See he is "training" I do the same training with different results.
I think I am doing it wrong
Issue Four: with all this extra energy she is now looking around for projects to complete. First up? Take a dremel and remove all the grout from our shower floor and re-grout.

She is doing well and looks great and feels great and does awesome things with our kids and is a superhero. I hate her. She makes the rest of us look bad. Real bad. But whatever, I have snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment