Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BigCat Productions and Tax Advice


Me you ask? I am about the same. Thanks for asking. Dog going was hard this week. But, I have a new scheme.

I may need some advice but I am looking into registering my family as a 403bNiner or whatever the numbers are. We are totally a not for profit that does charitable work. I know. I know. I can't refer to rearing my children as charity any more than I can call keeping them babysitting. If we ignore that for a moment, it seems brilliant. Imagine the fundraisers and pledge cards. 

Big Cat Productions could make a charity album. A gala ball. We could sell wrapping paper and boston butts. We could sell popcorn and KrispyKreme donuts. Okay not the donuts. You know on second thought, that sounds like a lot of work to get money. I have the cute faces to lure in donors. Rx's smile is stinking cute. We could charge to hold him and smell that baby smell.  

Wait Wait! Better idea. So, part of my working out includes running apparently. I am supposed to participate in the RibRun next month. It is a 5k where you stop every mile and get a rib to eat. In the summer was the KrispyKreme Run. You run half a 5k pick up a dozen donuts and run the other half. You can choose to eat or carry them. I propose a third leg to what is already called the iron belly. I have no idea what they would eat. Obviously not deviled eggs or milkshakes but something. 
This is my kind of medal.


First things first I need my tax shelter. 

I am telling you that this scheme more than any of my others may work. Just remember its for the kids. 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously need to move to B'ham - or at least come run your races! I have never had anyone hand me food mid-race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better plan may be me coming to memphis, running next to you, and carrying a picnic basket on my back.

    ReplyDelete