Monday, October 13, 2014

Middle School


I don't remember middle school very well. I remember having a group of boys I was close to and having fun outside of school. I don't remember the putting some kid in a trashcan before class and leaving him there until after class. Oh wait, thats because I didn't. Wilson did. If you ask him, he didn't put the kid in the trash can. He merely didn't take him out. Trust him though, it was okay and hilarious. 
Guys Seriously? I need to go get my Bassoon and get to class

Band is going well and we played our first football game. Not marching but in the stands. If you added all the people from the crowd and the cheerleaders and the football team, the band would still outnumber them. I have no idea when band got cool but it did in this little hamlet. 

This was a propaganda poster in my school. I am pretty sure I remember it.
Middle school and middle schoolers are weird. He is like that puppy that isn't tiny and cute anymore but not quite grown and is mostly legs. I think that he and RexyAndIKnowIt both grew 4 inches in the last month as well. Sheesh. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry...left a kid in a trash can?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Band has always been cool, the rest of the world is just realizing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will be quick to tell you that he had no part in placing the child in the waste bin. As for band being cool... that may be true.

    ReplyDelete