Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shameless Plug

The boys are digging scouts but we are 4 kids strong and so the boys are selling as many tickets to their pancake breakfast as they can to be able to go to the summer campouts. I don't care if you don't live here. It is 6 bucks and if you can't come, they will give your ticket to a police officer, fireman, priest. Whatever you want.

Mr. Fabulous has fallen into line with his Aunt, the mafioso, and 2Pop and is selling to brick walls at this point I think. I couldn't sell to save my life. I am awful at it. Mr. Fabulous went to one house and busted up in a bible study. As with his role models, I don't want to know their methods.

I digress, help the boys out if you can and expect this post every spring. Every silly campout equals equally silly blogging. You are helping them help me to help you with blog posts. Its for the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Can we contribute financially online or do I need to snail mail a check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snail Mail will do fine. Or Pop money or any of the other fancy ways to transfer funds that I don't know but not PayPal as I don't know how to get money out of it.

    ReplyDelete