Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bedding Down

I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not say bad things about my kids or the effects they have on my life. We will see how this goes.

Lil Reezy is taking longer to go down at night. This means we get home around 5:30 and he eats a snack and then goes and gets into my bed with my wife and they snuggle for an hour. Lucky Duck. He may or may not go to sleep during this hour.

Also not a great bed fellow
I meanwhile feed the other three and then take my turn of laying with El Fox (Spanish for the Fox) for an hour. I fall asleep. She doesn't.  If this happens, by 7:30 the Supermodel is in with the Fox trying to get her down. I then turn to boys to get them down by 8:30. Obviously they have been coddled and homework has been double checked and we have had meaningful quality time together.

I have still NEVER seen my daughter fall asleep outside of the car
In the event that both the Fox and I fell asleep, Supermodel puts down boys and then comes and wakes me up and sends me to my bed after moving Lil Reezy. Apparently if I go to sleep at 7 and wake up at 8:30, I am confused and not as pleasant as I should be.

I am not sure this is how it is done everywhere else. For someone getting so much sleep I am very very tired.
Okay last time. "This is George.
George is a good little monkey, but always very curious..."

No comments:

Post a Comment