Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Updates from The Home


General updates from The Home:
We have completed our next DIY project at home. We now have a dark blue bedroom. The Supermodel and I disagree on the color or at least how to rename it. She thinks of it as her cave of solitude and sleepy time. I call it Dementor Black. This may be why I don't work at Crayola.
This is actually really close to our bedroom color.
Except instead of the Dementor Sucking Your Face/Soul,
he is your new Sandman singing 1950's doo wop and
providing you with pleasant dreams
At the pharmacy yesterday there was some debate with our friend the Druggist, some confusion, and finally some wonderment. It may be possible that in the month of January, nobody in our house got sick. I think what really happened is that we have finally lost our memory. 
Other than the fact that she is a girl and looks nothing like Clarke Gable,
This is how I see our  Pharmacist
You got the update on AARP. Mr. Fabulous is now in month two with the new skateboard and has yet to require stitches. That is a win in my book
None of this has happened or rather we haven't heard about it.
The Fox aka The Shadow aka Stay Puft is a handful. Also, I had to have another spend the night party with her last night. Who sleeps transversely across their bed on the pillows while someone is trying to use one of them? She does! It was a rough night and I hope I remember to pick her up at school this afternoon. 

The Baby? Still kind of boring. Growing and has learned a trick or two. He can pull up really well. Especially on the back of your legs if you are trying to wash dishes. Such a helper. He waves now and may or may not have told his Mimi buh-bye this past weekend. He is definitely getting more interesting but isn't wowing the judges on technical merit. 
Add legs and more slime coming from the nose.

The Supermodel? Sick. Had to go to a doctor sick. I tried to explain it to Mr. Fabulous that if she or I go to the doctor then, it is bad. Did this stop her from sucking the joy out of our bedroom walls with her paint choice? Nope. Upside, we had a night out with Sounds like Eva. It was an odd event supporting the Rape Crisis Center. Odd things went on that this thing (contortionists performing for example) but it was fun. This was followed by she and I meeting one of my best friends at the darkest seediest bars I have ever been in (the nick). A good time was had by all. 

Can't tell is this is a great music venue or a great place to sleep in?
Yeah me neither.
Life is going pretty well. Look forward to news over the next month or two as I train to ride a child's toy bicycle 100 miles. We all know how well these things turn out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment