Friday, December 12, 2014

In need of bottles please help

My 80 something year old grandmother asked for a bottle tree for Christmas two years ago and so, I made her one last year. I got it done in within a calendar year stop judging. She then realized that she doesn't drink and has no way of collecting beautiful bottles to put on it.

Therefore I beg of you, for my grandmother, we need bottles that are not green or clear. Between my wino wife and my whisky proclivity, she has green and clear covered. Any blue or red or any other color bottles would be greatly appreciated. I will be in the Gump Saturday so this means you, super fun catholic cousins and aunts! Two of a kind I am looking at you. The rest of you as well. I promise I won't judge your consumption of Bombay Sapphire. If your bottles aren't quite empty, I can help with that too.

Send word and I will help finish them up and come pick them up.

1 comment:

  1. I assume I'm being referenced in this post. My apologizes for not seeing it earlier. I'll being scouting...maybe the boys and I can go dumpster diving this weekend. I'll add it to the list of activities.

    ReplyDelete