Thursday, January 16, 2014

Updates from The Home©

It is super comfy don't judge me
Big Gurl Bed update. I believe Stay Puft doesn't love her bed. She continues to sleep on the floor by the door that we leave out of. She goes to her sound machine, turns on Mozart and cries for about 5 minutes until she falls asleep. We felt bad for her and put down a pallet of sorts. She has been sleeping on a quilt that my dear cousin made for her.

Since this fire seem to be simmering down to something we could handle, I decided to throw gasoline on it by taking away her pacifier. Why? She doesn't need it. That's why. Also, I like to hear her scream. It lets me know she is alive.

Update on Mr Fabulous and Wilson... They continue to grow. The supermodel is convinced that Wilson has grown 6 inches since matriculating into middle school. This may be true but he is still an awkward puppy that is all arms and legs and runs into things. Mr Fabulous continues to own the elementary school but has stopped referring to himself as awesome so, that is a plus.

Hound update: We are in the third trimester. My cravings have increased. I would kill for someone to invent a Thai/Indian Buffet this morning so that I could put it out of business at lunch... every day. I digress. The Supermodel is getting... full figured (?) on schedule. The boy seems to be healthy according to the OBwanGynobi. Our medical adviser also told us that if we missed a few appointments it would be fine. Apparently in addition to being a Russian Supermodel, my benevolent overlord is also great at making healthy babies and being pregnant. So, if you need a baby and have no means of your own, for the right price I will offer her womb (and me putting up with her placenta clouded brain).
For the love of Ganesh! Is this too much to ask for? I made it big so you would be as hungry as me!

1 comment: