Friday, January 10, 2014

I woke up today well rested

Stay Puft's latest Doppelganger
The first night in big gurl bed was hit or miss. She was a bit needy but last night went off without a hitch....for most of us.... well for me really. I slept fabulously. I will say that I had to replace the divot in the bed where she escaped to sleep on the floor by door that leads to my bedroom. But, this was before I went to bed and she took her pillow with her to sleep over there and didn't cry. In fact, she turned on her sound machine to play classical music. She is classy when she sleeps on the floor. I think she just doesn't like her mattress. So, yeah, we had to do that twice. The second time she was laid across a giant stuffed fox passed out like a college freshman on the first soft thing she fell onto. She slept great basically and so did I. When I went to bed she was in the bed. When I woke up and went to get her, I may or may not have hit her with the door she was sleeping behind. My bad.

How can referencing this get you in trouble. It's so cute.
On a different note, the Russian supermodel has begun to use her pregnancy as an excuse of late. This is perfectly okay with me and I am not complaining chiefly because of the fact that she looks pregnant. However, her rotund belly baby bump and lack of sun exposure are quite the pairing. I may or may not have told her last night that it was so pale and rotund that I wanted to bathe it in butter milk and show her at the county fair. I am surprised I didn't have to sleep on the floor.

1 comment: