Monday, March 4, 2013

also,

So our dear friends threw us a wedding. No really if you were there that is the most apt description. I did little to nothing and owe my happy day to Jeddlesworth and the Candy Lady. Anyway, Mrs. Wonka sent the super model and I a text a few minutes ago wishing us a happy anniversary week. I did not realize this was a group text message to the both of us but apparently the supermodel and I both responded at the same time. Unfortunately my response was: Oh shoot, When is that?

This is not the appropriate response. I know this. I knew this. My only saving grace was the supermodels response: Oh Shoot, that's tomorrow. Peas in a Pod. Peas and Carrots. Neither of these work as she has a strong aversion to vegetables so, I will use: The Ham Hock to my Red Beans. I am in no way calling her a pig or pig like. Only the knee.

Even spelled wrong...
So, there you have it. Two (?) years ago tomorrow, we threw a big party at a local bar and invited the locals and our immediate families. No really. Ceremony in morning. Thai Food. Nap (just napping). Bar. I didn't even take the supermodel back to the B&B I don't think. I do remember having to give somebody a lift home other than her at the end of the night. I still regret not being able to invite more of my family but it was my second time around and second marriage shame and what not. I am sure I will invite you all to the third.

Happy Anniversary smokin' hot super model wife.

1 comment:

  1. I love you honey bunny. Through the stomach flu and love handles!

    ReplyDelete