Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Giving an exam today and trying to get caught up. I mean I like science and all but when you get a bunch of crap data or reactions that refuse to work the way they should you really start to get a bit grumpy pants. I have a lab full of students doing all of this work for me and it never really...works. I don't have the time really to go in and hand hold but it may be about that time.

In other news, the boys are officially done with after-school. They are now old enough and mature enough... no let me rephrase that. One of them, Wilson, is mature enough and will keep Mr. Fabulous within a pretty broad definition of what is acceptable behavior. We hope. I am not abandoning the children. They will be home an hour or maybe two before I get home. I was feeling guilty but once the supermodel explained to me how much money this would save us a month, my guilt evaporated. Amazing what saving money will do to clear your mind.

Also, hot chocolate is the best. I limit my coffee intake but replacing it with hot chocolate has been a most glorious decision. Try it. About 10 AM in the doldrums of your terrible, no good, rotten morning, get up and go make some warm delicious hot chocolate. Day fixed. Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment