Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Moral Grey Area

So the boys have an arsenal of nerf guns and adore having big drawn out battles. I contest this is best done in a gym so as to not lose bullets etc. We did this once before in the 4 racquetball courts at work and it was AWESOME! Well its Christmas Break there and everything is locked up and the only thing I have keys to is my building.

Yesterday, the Supermodel and I discussed that this might be in bad taste in light of recent school shootings etc. Always one to do the right thing, I said screw it and we went and ran up and down my hall and in and out of lecture rooms laughing and playing while StayPuft cruised the hall. The boys had no idea why is was a grey area. They just know that they had an "EPIC" nerf gun battle, to use their term. Nothing makes me happier than watching the supermodel chase down wilson, cornering him, and pelting him with nerf darts over and over and over again. The family that nerfs together and all that.

1 comment:

  1. I think as long as fun was had by all, it was all right.

    ReplyDelete