Thursday, January 10, 2013

Excuses

How is my exercise regiment going you ask. Poorly.
But I like pigs....
The Bike race in December I was so keen on doing was rained out. And the Festive 500 was interrupted by a slight case of dysentery with a side of double cholera. Victorian diseases are out to get me, I would swear it. Earlier in the year I had consumption and became a lung'r. The supermodel almost sent me to live in TB Ward in an arid climate where I could go around doing my best Val Kilmer, "I'll be your huckleberry."

Why, no, as a matter of fact I haven't run due to my condition
I am now reaching my winter weight and am in bed by 8 every night. I have no idea when I am supposed to exercise except after the kids are in bed. That is just not worth it in my mind... yet.

Top Ten Favorite Excuses Not to Exercise...
1. Blame Kids. Being a parent is soooo hard blah blah blah. (Totally not true. Which makes it a great excuse)
obviously staged. 
2. Victorian Disease. Well documented fact that my GI tract hates me. Also no one questions you when the noises coming from the bathroom are a mix of the furnace in the basement from home alone and Chewbacca screaming.
Scary Furnace/ Graphic Representation of my Hateful GI
3. Laziness. Honesty is never comfortable but no one who knows me questions this either
those lines get seriously long

4.-10. working on. Feel free to make suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment