Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last day of the year

Holidays Over. Time to get back to whatever our normal is. Strange that there is so much build up and then my family drags it out for a week or two, which I really do enjoy. Then it is over and I am very much excited about being done with it. I take down decorations like pulling a band-aid. If our living room looked like St. Nick vomited all over it previously then, it looks empty and sad now. The two extremes I suppose.

Its almost time!
Also, who knew that this next baby, AKA The Hound, is almost here. Also, that gummy bear is a dude! Not news to most of you but What the What!? We are totally not ready and won't be and will never be as no one ever is but What the What?!

So, back at work. Boys will be back to school in a week and Stay-Puft will go to her new big girl classroom on the 2nd. Not the "Go Go Big Girl What Chu Gon Do" kind of big girl just older and sassier. I will spend the next few months preparing a crate for The Hound and trying to stay ahead of the progeny but lord knows I will be ready for the holidays next year.

3 comments: