Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It looks like Narnia!

Those were the supermodels words to me as she watched our two inches of wet heavy snow fall on us. She has barely survived two days at home with the kids so, I made this and a chocolate cake appear. Best husband ever.

Sadly the power just went out. 1840's night? Nope just a normal day in our house. Now all of our neighbors and friends know what it looks like in our house after 8PM, Dark. Lights went out and we were all ready for bed anyway. Not cold under all these blankets. If you don't hear from us it means the worst has happened, we have slept in.

It was suggested that we along with my sisters family all convene at my parents house. You know, a snow (Donner) party.

Connecticut Confetti,
Devils Dandruff,
New England Clam Powder,
Obama's White Friend,
New Hampshire Cocaine,

Damn you Yankee Slush! The Sun Will Rise Again!

1 comment:

  1. I know very well what it's like in your house, and I will never stop telling the story.

    "Mom, I'm scared!"
    "Thomas! That's not Mom!"

    ReplyDelete